mercredi, janvier 05, 2011

Lost Souls

I was free, a little careless maybe but happy. The faith I had was larger than oceans at that point in time. And it pained her a lot, she always worried about me but I never gave in. Eventually she caught on it,and I went to bed with a bright smile. Freedom is a pain sometimes, but completely worth it, I know I can can get confused in life but never lost.
The lost souls are everywhere, they identify themselves with somebody else's misery. They are always accompanied by an air of arrogance blended with layers of spite and mistrust, pity that they always knew better mixed with a tendency towards self-destruction. It feels like they have no out, they wiggle their way to the surface but they don't make it, not all of them anyway.
It's a mutane world, cruel and lonely. That's why they gather like ants, sharing their bread and bed, holding hands. Wanting just one chance, to make their comeback, find their ally and change the face of the earth. The moment they break free, is the moment of truth!

Aucun commentaire: