mercredi, décembre 25, 2013

New year resolutions



A conversation the other day reminded me of how I was; a sarcastic person, who is very capable of hurting someone, for very good reasons maybe but still, I was capable of making the irreversible damage. a couple of years, I've decided that it was not right, people screw up all the time, i do swell and who am I to judge; hence I decided to change that, be nice, get along with people and forgive their small offences, it works to a certain limit, but it's progressing.


Like always I want to drop my stomach fat, and hoping that I will succeed eating more.

I decided to beat my fears (2-3) and I managed one so far.

No regrets as well, no looking back, if I am smart enough, I'd learn my lessons and move on.

I am not that young, but I am still young, and I want to make the most of my life, so no time to waste as always, which is very relevant,  I used to run, get things done, do it all fast, I drop some details but I didn't care and today, maybe because I am getting older, I decided to take a sense of slowing down and enjoy the taste of every moment, let time drop as long as it's fulfilling. The thing is you need to learn how to make the moments that count last longer, making small memoirs, that tells you how much you have enjoyed the life you had, how capable you were of putting your gifts into use.

You can be joy with small classy gestures, you can be joy when you only remember your dead family and friends with a good smile…

Travelling and learning different languages,  embracing new cultures, connecting the dots, a near and dear hobby, that I started to pick beyond my love for natural physics and my belief they apply to all sorts of matter including me and you. Meeting people by coincidence, being friendly but also listening carefully; that way you easily acquire different tastes and experiences. It all helps to enlarge the spectrum of different sorts, colours and shapes you can absorb and reflect.

We don't need to wait for new year's eve to make new resolutions, the thing is you'll never really keep your promises after a 5 minutes thought, but it's a good chance to think, contemplate on where you were and where you really want to be in your life, it's not career oriented, it's just a decision on how to make your life meaningful.

Happy New Year!

Aucun commentaire: